Klein High Volleyball finishes season

The volleyball team finished their season with a record of 21-17, losing to Oakridge in the first round of playoffs.

“I felt like the season was a learning experience for the team because we had a new coach with a new outlook on everything and to start the season we were very optimistic,” said junior Madison Prosise.

Prosise played very well all season and had a different approach on the season then the rest of the team.

“Last season was very tough on us at first , but we really pushed through to the finish and came out winning game against most teams that we had lost to in the beginning of the season,” said sophomore Catherine White.

The team really focused on the seniors on the team this year because, after all, this is last season as a high school student-athlete.

“I was very close with the seniors this year and I am very sad to know that next year I will not be able to play with them” said junior Julia Fritz.
the seniors left a big impact on many of the underclassmen showing them that teamwork is very important

“I am really sad to see the seniors leave because they treated us like family and I couldn’t imagine not being able to play with them,” said sophomore Catherine White.

The players who will return next year are looking forward to the next season and are expecting big things for the new year

“I feel that with hard work and practice our talent can’t be denied,” said junior Madison Prosise. “I think that how we work in the spring will determine our success in the next season because we have a very strong incoming senior class which should set a solid foundation for our team.”