Community Night Slated For Sept. 28

Klein+Hacks+pose+with+the+Chick-Fil-A+cow+at+Community+Night+in+2019.+

Photo courtesy of Johnathan N

Klein Hacks pose with the Chick-Fil-A cow at Community Night in 2019.

Klein High Community Night will be held on Sept.28. It will run from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., allowing students and their families to have plenty of time to enjoy everything that it has to offer. The campus will be filled with food trucks, performances, and informational presentations that the students can pick from. Alongside these activities, parents may go upstairs as they please and talk to teachers in a non-formal meet and greet format. 

“By coming out to the community night, you’ll get to see some really great performances to really highlight some of the great things we have going on here at Klein High,” assistant principal Ajanea Hatcher said. “You’ll also get to see all the different clubs and organizations set up and you can ask questions and find out more information about clubs and organizations that you might be interested in.”

Community night allows Bearkats to come together and really get to know each other. After COVID-19 altered so many plans last year, students are encouraged more than ever to attend.

“Students should care because this is Klein High; this is us. We are all about togetherness, and this is really going to show how we are like a community. We are a family here,” Hatcher said. “It’s going to be a really great night.”